|Address||30 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £75,000|
This semi detached property is located within Armagh City and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this home offers spacious family accommodation with two reception rooms in need of cosmetic update. There is an enclosed garden to the rear with attached garage and tarmac driveway. The property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or investment market.
2 Reception Rooms
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Ideal For First Time Buyer/Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front glazed door with matching side panel.
- 12' 7" x 9' 8" (3.84m x 2.95m)
- Family Room
- 12' 5" x 12' 5" (3.78m x 3.78m) Open fire with back boiler, tiled fireplace and hearth. Built in cupboard.
- 9' 2" x 7' 3" (2.79m x 2.21m) Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for gas cooker and walk in larder off.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off. PVC panelling on walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 7" x 9' 2" (3.84m x 2.79m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 9" x 9' 8" (3.28m x 2.95m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 7" x 7' 3" (2.92m x 2.21m)
- 5' 9" x 5' 8" (1.75m x 1.73m) Bath with mixer taps over, separate wc and sink unit.
- Hotpress off with access to roof space.
- Alleyway offering direct access to the rear garden and to the front of the property. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with storage sheds, the garden is in laid lawnwith mature shrubs and direct access to garage. To the front the garden is paved with lawn area, shrubs and flower beds.
- Attached Garage
- 17' 8" x 7' 9" (5.38m x 2.36m) Direct access to rear garden, wooden doors. Vehicle parking is offered to the front of the garage with tarmac driveway.