|Address||3 Sperrin Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £160,000|
This detached bungalow is located on a spacious corner site with outstanding views to the rear over the rural countryside . Internally this bungalow is in good order and ample room is offered to extend this home further. Sperrin Park is a mature development just off the Portadown Road and all local amenities are all within walking distance to the city. Overall this is a fine home and internal viewing is advisable to fully appreciate this home .
2 Reception Rooms
Walk in Cloakroom
White Internal Doors
UPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Private Corner Site
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC glazed front door with matching side panel.
- 2.97m x 1.47m (9' 9" x 4' 10") Walk in cloakroom off with storage space.
- 4.72m x 3.76m (15' 6" x 12' 4") Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset and mahogany surround over with marble hearth.
- 4.04m x 2.95m (13' 3" x 9' 8") Range of fitted high and low level oak effect units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan over. Space for fridge, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, pvc rear door. Open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.73m x 2.95m (12' 3" x 9' 8") Open plan to kitchen.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.86m x 2.82m (12' 8" x 9' 3") Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 2.84m (10' 7" x 9' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 2.67m (10' 6" x 8' 9") Built in wardrobe.
- 2.97m x 1.93m (9' 9" x 6' 4") White suite, double shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Hotpress off.
- Attached Garage
- 5.26m x 2.97m (17' 3" x 9' 9") Roller door, electric light and power.
- Utility Area
- 1.88m x 1.60m (6' 2" x 5' 3") Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
- Boiler house and storage.
- As this is a corner site there is a spacious garden both to the rear and side. To the rear beautiful views are offered over Armagh City and rural countryside. The garden is in lawn with mature shrub and trees. Paved patio area and ample room is also offered to extend this home. To the front the garden is in lawn with flower and shrub beds and tarmac drive with ample room to park several vehicles.