|Address||3 Killyreavy Road, Keady|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
This detached three bedroom bungalow is set on the outskirts of Keady town just off the Keady road. The property at present is in need of refurbishment and is only suitable for a cash purchase due to the fire damage in the attached garage. The site extends to around 0.5 acres with gardens to the front and rear and a small paddock to the side . All local amenities are close by in Keady and easy access is also offered to Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Family Area
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Paddock To Side
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Approximately c. 0.5 acres
Gardens TO Rear & Front
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor, mahogany glazed front door with matching side panel and slingsby ladder to attic.
- 14' 2" x 11' 5" (4.32m x 3.48m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 22' 9" x 17' 9" (6.93m x 5.41m) Open plan dining room, mahogany high and low level units, single electric cooker, hob , extractor fan over, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wooden ceiling, tiled floor and rear pvc door.
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 2" x 9' 1" (2.49m x 2.77m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 4" x 10' 9" (3.76m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 9" x 9' 8" (3.28m x 2.95m)
- 7' 9" x 6' 4" (2.36m x 1.93m) Coloured bathroom suite, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- There is a garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees and the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive. The paddock is to the side of the property.