|Address||3 Gosford View Manor, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached two storey family home is located in a new development on the edge of Markethill Village. Internally this home has been tastefully finished to a modern standard throughout and is ready just to walk into. To the rear is a private enclosed garden and ample room to park several vehicles to the side. Overall this is a very fine home in a popular location with Gosford Forest Park and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Hamiltonsbawn, Richhill and Newry.
2 Reception Rooms
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
Master with En-Suite
Modern Bathroom Suite
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Enclosed Rear Garden
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor, white balustrade , storage under stairs. Toilet and wash hand basin off, tiled floor.
- 16' x 10' 6" (4.88m x 3.20m) Multi fuel stove sitting on a slate hearth.
- Famil Room
- 25' x 9' 2" (7.62m x 2.79m) Open plan to kitchen and dining area.
- 21' 10" x 7' 11" (6.65m x 2.41m) Range of modern cream high and low level units with granite worktops. Single drainer with Quooker hot tap, built in electric oven, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder fridge, built in ceramic hob with extractor fan and stainless steel canopy over. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lights on ceiling, dining area with French pvc doors leading to rear garden.
- Utiltiy Room
- 8' 5" x 5' 2" (2.57m x 1.57m) Modern cream fitted units, space for washing machine and tumble drier, space for freezer, broom cupboard. Stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, pvc rear door leading to rear garden.
- 7' 11" x 7' 8" (2.41m x 2.34m) White suite , panel bath, low flush wc, shower cubicle with shower, sink, chrome radiator , tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 3" x 10' 6" (3.73m x 3.20m) En-Suite off:-7' 2" x 6' 10" (2.18m x 2.08m) Sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle with shower, tiled floor and chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 10" x 10' 6" (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 8" x 9' 3" (3.86m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.53m x 2.69m)
- Spacious landing, access to roof space and access to hot press.
- To the rear is an enclosed private garden which is laid out in lawn with paved patio area. To the side is a tarmac drive with ample room to park several vehicles. To the front the garden is in shrubs, flower beds and lawn.