|Address||3 Fellow Grange, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
This semi detached property is located in the village of Killylea just on the outskirts of Armagh City. Internally this home is in immaculate order as it has never been occupied since it was built. Outstanding views are offered from the rear over the rural countryside . Ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market as the home is ready just to walk into. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh City, Caledon and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Master with En-Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, laminated wooden floor, pine balistrade, toilet and wash hand basin off.
- 18' 13" x 12' 4" (5.82m x 3.76m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, wooden surround over, bay window, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 8" x 11' 3" (4.47m x 3.43m) Fitted high and low level modern units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker with extractor fan over, dining space and fridge freezer.
- Utility Room
- 9' 9" x 5' 2" (2.97m x 1.57m) Single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, fitted high and low level units and mahogany rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 4" x 10' 8" (3.76m x 3.25m) En-Suite off 9' 4" x 3' 5" (2.84m x 1.04m) Low flush wc, sink and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 8" x 12' 11" (4.47m x 3.94m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 5" x 9' 5" (2.87m x 2.87m) Built in wardrobes.
- 8' 1" x 7' 4" (2.46m x 2.24m) White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
- Hotpress off, access is offered to the roof space.
- To the rear the garden is screened with conifers with outstanding views over the countryside and garden is in lawn, outside tap. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and ample room to park .