|Address||3 Edenaveys Gardens, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached cottage is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City just off the Markethill Road on a spacious site. Internally this home is in immaculate order and is ready just to walk into. The property offers a generous garden to the rear which offers the potential for vehicle parking and to the front there is private garden which overlooks mature trees which offer great privacy. Overall this is a fine home and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or retired couple. All local amenities are close by in Armagh City and easy access is offered to Markethill and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Pine Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, laminated wooden floor.
- 4.62m x 3.10m (15' 2" x 10' 2") Fireplace with solid pine surround and cast iron inset and granite hearth. glass panel door to hall, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 2.67m x 2.54m (8' 9" x 8' 4") Glass panel door to kitchen , laminated wooden floor.
- 3.96m x 2.72m (13' x 8' 11") Extended kitchen which offers oak fitted high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, space for electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Single stainless steel sink unit, tiiled floor, wooden ceiling and breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 3.07m (12' 1" x 10' 1") Laminated wooden floor, wooden ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.18m x 2.62m (10' 5" x 8' 7") Laminated wooden floor, wooden ceiling.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.44m x 2.24m (8' x 7' 4") Laminated wooden floor.
- 3.15m x 1.83m (10' 4" x 6') White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, wooden ceiling and hot press off.
- To the rear is a generous garden which is in lawn and rear access is offered. To the front is a mature garden in lawn with pleasant views over mature trees which offer great privacy to the property.