|Address||2A Fellows Grange, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £120,000|
This semi detached home offers spacious living accommodation which is in good order throughout and externally the home offers garden to rear with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside. Located within the country village of Killylea close to all local amenities including shop, bar, restaurant, church and primary school this home benefits from all aspects of village life yet remaining only c. 5 miles from Armagh City.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Ground Floor WC
Pine Internal Doors Throughout
3 Bedrooms - Master Bedroom En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Gardens To Rear & Front
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with leaded glass panel, telephone point, tiled floor.
- Ground Floor WC
- Low flush wc, sink unit, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- 18' 1" x 12' 6" (5.51m x 3.81m) WM
Open fire, fireplace featuring cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth, Mexican Pine surround over, Bay window, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' x 11' 2" (4.27m x 3.40m)
Modern cream fitted kitchen with high and low level units, integrated fridge/ freezer, built in electric oven and hob, extractor fan over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Wooden floor and dining space.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Hot press
- Shelved with immersion heater.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 2" x 11' 9" (3.71m x 3.58m)
En-suite :- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 11" x 12' 2" (4.55m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 7" x 9' 6" (2.92m x 2.90m) WM
- 8' 1" x 7' 4" (2.46m x 2.24m)
White suite comprising of corner bath, corner shower cubicle with power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, low flush wc, fully tiled.
- Garden to rear in lawn with spectacular views over the surrounding countryside. Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway offering vehicle parking.