|Address||26 Langs Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is situated within the city centre in a private development just off the Newry Road. All local amenities are all within walking distance and the historic mall is only a few minutes away. Internally this home is in good order but would need some internal work to bring it up to modern standards. There is enclosed garden to the rear and garden to the front with ample parking to the side. Overall this is a good home in a great location.
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
White PVC Double Glazed Windows
Tarmac Drive with Ample Parking
Enclosed Rear Garden
Oil fired central heating
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and side panel.
- 3.71m x 3.76m (12' 2" x 12' 4") Open fire with a back boiler, tiled fireplace and hearth. Glass panelled door to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 2.77m x 3.28m (9' 1" x 10' 9") Direct access from dining room through into kitchen, laminated wooden floor.
- 2.77m x 3.38m (9' 1" x 11' 1")Range of fitted high and low level fitted kitchen units, stainless steel sink and draining board. There is also a space for a fridge and washing machine, built in electric oven with electric hob and overhead extractor fan. Breakfast bar and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.35m x 3.18m (11' x 10'5") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11' 5" x 9') Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.79m x 2.49m (9' 2" x 8' 2") Built in wardrobe.
- 2.24m x 1.83m (7' 4" x 6') White suite, cast iron bath with wood panel on side, electric shower and screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Direct access to roof space, hotpress off.
- Detached Garage
- 4.95m x 3.05m (16' 3" x 10') Up and over door, electric light and power, side door .
- To the rear is an enclosed garden which is in pebbled beds with shrubs and offers easy maintenance. Outside tap. To the front the garden again is in pebbled beds with mature plants and shrubs. Tarmac drive to the side with ample vehicle parking.