|Address||26 Bellevue Terrace, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £82,500|
|EPC Rating||D56/C72 (co2: E45/D63)|
This three bedroom mid-terrace property has been extended to the rear and offers a large open plan kitchen / dining area. The property is in excellent decorative order offering modern family living accommodation. Overall this home truly is a credit to its present owner as it is ready just to walk into. There is a tiered garden to the rear with decking area and paved patio. All local amenities and schools are within walking distance of the village.
1 Reception Room
Modern Walnut Fitted Kitchen
Modern Extension Including Kitchen / Dining Area
Downstairs White Modern Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Heating
Excellent Decorative Order
Pine Internal Doors
Ideally Suited For First Time Buyer
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, wooden floor, pine balustrade and cloakroom off.
- 13' 7" x 13' 5" (4.14m x 4.09m) Open fire, brick built fireplace with slate hearth and solid beam over.
- 12' 4" x 15' 9" (3.76m x 4.80m) Range of modern walnut fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for electric cooker, washing machine and tumble drier, integrated dishwasher, feature wooden ceiling with spotlights, velux window, full wall of sliding doors leading to outside, concealed lighting, part tiled walls and tiled floors.
- 6' 4" x 5' 5" (1.93m x 1.65m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, panelled bath with power shower over, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 4" x 8' 5" (4.06m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 10' 7" (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 2" x 8' 3" (2.49m x 2.51m)
- To the front is paved patio, on street parking is offered. To the rear is a tiered garden including a paved patio and decking area. There is a block built coal shed to the side.