|Address||25 Breezemount, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached chalet bungalow is located on a generous site with outstanding views to the rear over the rural countryside . Internally this home offers modern spacious accommodation throughout and offers great potential to extend to the rear. The property is in excellent order and offers a solid oak kitchen and is tastefully decorated throughout. Tucked away at the top of this development and is within walking distance to the village where all local amenities are available. Richhill, Markethill, Armagh and Portadown are all within easy access.
2 Reception Rooms
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- 3.02m x 1.73m (9' 11" x 5' 8") Spacious hall, tiled floor, cloakroom off.
- 4.57m x 3.30m (15' x 10' 10") Multi fuel stove, with ornamental stone back and cream granite surround and granite hearth. Solid wooden floor, archway to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.30m x 3.05m (10' 10" x 10') French patio doors, solid wooden floor, direct access to kitchen.
- 5.89m x 3.40m (19' 4" x 11' 2") Solid oak fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan over. Integrated microwave, dish washer and fridge freezer. Grainte worktop , tiled floor, spot lights. Dining area with walk in storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 2.62m (12' 11" x 8' 7") Full wall of fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 2.82m (9' 5" x 9' 3") Fitted slide robes.
- 3.40m x 2.49m (11' 2" x 8' 2") Corner bath, low flush wc, walk in shower with marble surrounds. Marble round sink sitting on a marble shelf, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator and hotpress off.
- Attached Garage
- Up and over door with electric power, plumbing for washing machine .
- To the rear there is a generous garden which is in lawn with flower and shrubs. Outstanding views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in a lawn with tarmac drive and ample room to park.