|Address||24 Umgola Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
This detached bungalow is located in a popular residential area just off the Monaghan Road within the City Centre. Internally this home is in good order and offers spacious accommodation throughout with mature private gardens to the rear. There is ample room to extend this home further, and attached garage is also offered to the side of the property. Shops, schools and all local amenities are all with walking distance. Overall this is a fine property tucked away on a mature site within this private development.
Open Plan Lounge with Dining Area
UPVC Double Glazing
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mature Private Gardens to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with stained glass and matching side panel with stained glass, tiled floor, cloakroom off. Toilet:- 6'1" x 3'2" Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- L-Shaped Lounge/Dining Area
- 6.50m x 6.27m (21' 4" x 20' 7") Solid wooden floor, cornicing on ceiling, spot lights, ornamental fireplace with slate inset and tiled hearth. Dining space and direct access to kitchen.
- 4.55m x 3.56m (14' 11" x 11' 8") Range of fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Glass panel door to lounge, hardwood stable door leading to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.39m x 2.90m (14' 5" x 9' 6") Patio sliding doors leading to rear garden and patio.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9") Range of fitted furniture offering cupboard and wardrobe space.
- 2.49m x 2.03m (8' 2" x 6' 8") White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath with enclosed Jacuzzi shower over and shower screen. Tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Hotpress off, direct access is also offered to the attic.
- Attached Garage
- 4.42m x 4.09m (14' 6" x 13' 5") Up and over door, direct access is offered to rear garden and patio.
- Enclosed rear garden which is private and is laid out in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and flower beds. Garden in lawn and paved patio area which offers direct access to the garage. To the front there is a tarmac drive with ample parking for two vehicles and garden in lawn with shrub and flower beds.