|Address||24 Sleepy Valley Avenue, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £124,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached chalet bungalow is located on a generous corner site within this private development on the edge of Richhill village. Internally this property is in good order and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market as the current owner would be willing to rent the property back. There is ample vehicle parking and a tarmac yard to the rear, elevated gardens are offered to the rear and side. All local amenities are all within walking distance.
2 Reception Rooms
Fitted White Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Stove with Back Boiler
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Pine Internal Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and laminated wooden floor.
- 10' 5" x 16' 11" (3.18m x 5.16m) Glass fronted stove with back boiler , fireplace with marble inset ,granite hearth and solid pine surround over, laminated wooden floor, archway to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 5" x 8' 2" (3.18m x 2.49m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 12' 2" x 12' (3.71m x 3.66m) Range of fitted white gloss high and low level units, built in electric oven and ceramic hob over with extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, storage cupboard off and PVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 6" x 8' 9" (4.11m x 2.67m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 17' 3" x 10' 4" (5.26m x 3.15m) Built in cupboard off.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 9" x 7' 11" (2.67m x 2.41m) Built in cupboard off.
- 6' 1" x 5' 7" (1.85m x 1.70m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, Velux window and walk in hotpress.
- To the rear the garden is elevated and is in lawn with mature trees and shrubs, there is a tarmac yard area to the rear and tarmac drive to side and to the front with ample room to park.