|Address||24 Main Street, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £125,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This spacious semi-detached two storey property is located on the main street in the village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally this home is in good decorative order and has been extended to the rear providing spacious accommodation over two floors with integral garage. The property boasts a large garden and yard to the rear and side which may be suitable for development potential subject to planning. All local amenities are within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Markethill and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Fitted Oak Effect Kitchen
Modern Fitted Bathroom
uPVC Double Glazing
Large Yard and Garden to Rear
Separate Downstairs wc
Development Potential subject to Planning
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and laminated floor.
- 20' 7" x 12' 11" (6.27m x 3.94m) Open fire with stone façade surround, marble hearth and laminated wooden floor.
- Living Room
- 18' 1" x 10' 10" (5.51m x 3.30m) Open fire with stone façade surround, marble hearth and laminated wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 17' 9" x 11' 8" (5.41m x 3.56m) Range of oak effect fitted high and low level units, space for cooker and fridge, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, storage cupboard, dining space, tiled floor and partial tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- uPVC door with glazed inset. Toilet off 5' 2" x 3' 3" (1.57m x 0.99m) Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Integral Garage
- 17' 6" x 11' 8" (5.33m x 3.56m) Electric up and over roller door, electric power and plumbed for washing machine. Lean two shed off 10' 2" x 9' 7" (3.10m x 2.92m) Corrugated plastic roof housing boiler.
- Bedroom 1
- 21' 2" x 11' 4" (6.45m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 11" x 10' 1" (3.94m x 3.07m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 2" x 9' 3" (3.40m x 2.82m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 7" x 9' 3" (3.23m x 2.82m) Full wall of built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 5
- 12' 9" x 10' 6" (3.89m x 3.20m) Two fitted wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 7" x 5' 3" (3.53m x 1.60m) White suite, freestanding roll top bath, walk in shower with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated wall mounted towel rail, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- To the rear there is a large enclosed garden in lawn with paved patio area. The driveway is laid in pebble and there is ample room to park several vehicles. As there is such outside scope offered to the side and rear of the property there may be development potential subject to planning permission.