|Address||23 Knoxs Hill, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £199,950|
This detached bungalow is located in this sought after development of Knox’s Hill which is just off the Newry Road and only minutes from the city centre. Spacious accommodation is offered throughout out and the gardens have been landscaped for easy maintenance. This truly is a beautiful home in a great location. The property has been finished to a good standard both inside and out and warrants internal inspection to be fully appreciated.
Large Reception Hall
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Space
Master with En-Suite
Built in Beam Vacuum System
Solid Oak Internal Doors & Trim
Potential to Convert Roof Space
- Reception Hall
- 6.02m x 3.43m (19' 9" x 11' 3") Solid mahogany front door with glazed side panel and marble floor. French glass panel doors leading to dining room. Cloakroom off.
- 5.92m x 4.42m (19' 5" x 14' 6") Gas fire, fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth, open plan to dining area.
- Dining Room
- 5.11m x 3.43m (16' 9" x 11' 3") French pvc doors leading to patio and French glazed doors to reception hall. Open plan to Lounge.
- Open plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- 3.73m x 8.05m (12' 3" x 26' 5") Range of fitted high and low level maple wooden units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, range style built in cooker which offers 7 ring gas hob with 4 double electric ovens, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over. Fridge, dressers with display cabinet and lights, breakfast bar, tiled floor, dining space with seating area. French double pvc doors leading to rear patio. Direct access is offered to dining room.
- Utililty Room
- 2.92m x 2.62m (9' 7" x 8' 7") Range of fitted units, offering storage, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor, direct access to integral garage.
- 2.62m x 1.63m (8' 7" x 5' 4") Walk in with shelving.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.04m x 3.40m (13' 3" x 11' 2") En Suite off:- 7'8"x 6'5" Bath with marble tiles on the side, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, marble tiled floor, and part tiled walls. Direct access to dressing room :- 9'3"x 5'3"offering fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.65m x 3.40m (15' 3" x 11' 2") Direct access is offer to shared bathroom.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.44m x 2.46m (14' 7" x 8' 1")
- 2.84m x 1.96m (9' 4" x 6' 5") Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, chrome heated towel rail , tiled floor. Direct access is also offered to bedroom 2.
- Integral Garage
- 4.65m x 4.67m (15' 3" x 15' 4") Electric door, direct access to Utility Room.
- To the rear the garden is tastefully landscaped and is paved with stone slabbing and offers flower and shrub beds with a large patio area. The gardens have all been done so little maintenance is required. To the front the garden is in lawn with a mature shrub and flower beds. Ample room is offered to the front.