|Address||23 Fellows Hall Road, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
|EPC Rating||D60/D64 (co2: E39/E51)|
This semi detached cottage is in immaculate order both inside and out and is ready just to walk into. To the rear there is outstanding views of the rural countryside and vehicle access is offered which leads to a rear concrete yard. There is a detached garage to the side and ample room for parking. Overall this is a very fine home with great potential to extend further. Situated in this small rural village with all local amenities within walking distance, easy commuting is offered to Armagh City, Caledon and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
White Bathroom Suite
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired with Solid Fuel Link Up
Mahogany Double Glazing
Large Yard To Rear
Gardens To Rear & Front
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, oak wooden floor.
- 4.62m x 3.20m (15' 2" x 10' 6") Open fire with back boiler, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Oak wooden floor.
- Kitchen with Dining Room
- 7.11m x 2.64m (23' 4" x 8' 8") Range of fitted high and low level mahogany units, space for electric cooker with extractor fan and light over. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for dishwasher, built in microwave. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, concealed lighting and mahogany rear door leading to outside. Open plan dining space off.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.94m x 3.28m (12' 11" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.20m x 2.92m (10' 6" x 9' 7") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.64m x 2.24m (8' 8" x 7' 4")
- 3.12m x 1.88m (10' 3" x 6' 2") White suite, bath with wood panel on side, electric shower and shower screen over, sink, low flush wc, hotpress off with storage. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Detached Garage
- Electric power, wooden garage door.
- To the rear there is beautiful views over the rural countryside, the garden is in lawn with mature trees. Large concrete yard with ample room to park several vehicles. Outside tap and boiler house which offers plumbing for washing machine. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive .