|Address||22 Sleepy Valley Avenue, Richhill|
|Price||Offers over £125,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the market this immaculate home which is ready just to walk into. Tucked away on a spacious corner site within this private cul-de-sac on the edge of Richhill village. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation over 2 floors and outside the gardens have all been tastefully landscaped to offer little maintenance. The wall of the castle runs to the rear of the dwelling giving a very private garden. Overall this is a very fine home which would be ideally suited to 1st time buyer or retirement property.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Cream Fitted Kitchen
Downstairs Bedroom with Fitted Furniture
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Oil Heating with Link up System
UPVC Double Glazing
Enclosed Landscaped Gardens To Rear
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset, tiled floor.
- 4.98m x 3.20m (16' 4" x 10' 6") Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with granite and marble inset and matching hearth, wooden surround, laminated wooden floor, corning. Open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.20m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6") Direct access to Lounge.
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8") Modern Cream fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for electric cooker and fridge freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Pvc rear door and walk in storage cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.01m x 2.64m (13' 2" x 8' 8") Full wall of built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space, laminated wooden floor.
- Hotpress off with storage area.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.00m x 3.23m (16' 5" x 10' 7") Velux window, storage into eaves and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8") Storage into eaves, velux window and laminated wooden floor.
- 2.97m x 1.65m (9' 9" x 5' 5") White suite, bath with mixer taps and shower head over, sink in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Part tiled walls, chrome radiator.
- Detatached Garage
- 5.64m x 4.06m (18' 6" x 13' 4") Roller door, electric power, side pvc door leading to rear garden.
- As this is a corner site there is a generous elevated garden to the rear which has been thoughtfully landscaped and offers a rockery with shrub, flower beds and decking/barbeque area, ornamental garden pond. Concrete area which offers space for the clothes line, outside tap and tarmac paths. The garden to the rear is very private as it is screened with the stone wall of the castle. To the front the garden is landscaped on different levels with peddle beds, shrubs and plants. Tarmac drive and parking for several vehicles.