|Address||21 Langs Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £117,500|
This semi detached property is located in a popular location tucked away in this private development just off the Newry Road and is within walking distance to the City centre and the historic Mall area. The property has been extended to the rear and offers a further family room and utility room. There is an attached garage to the side with patio area and garden to the rear with ample parking to the side. This home is most convenient to all local amenities.
Through Lounge with Dining Area
White Fitted Kitchen
Dining Room/ Family Room
3 Bedrooms with Fitted Units
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with matching glazed inset, laminated wooden floor.
- 12' 4" x 12' 3" (3.76m x 3.73m) Glass panel door to hall, open fire, fireplace with tiled inset, cornicing , archway to family room.
- Family Room
- 11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.43m x 2.82m) French pvc doors leading to garden and patio area. Glass door to kitchen.
- 11' 5" x 11' 2" (3.48m x 3.40m) Range of white fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven and electric hob, built in microwave, built in dishwasher, single drainer sink unit, pull out larder, space for fridge, wooden ceiling. Direct access to Rear Hall and Dining Room.
- Dining Room/Playroom
- 12' 11" x 9' 7" (3.94m x 2.92m) Wooden ceiling, velux window.
- Utility Room
- 9' 7" x 7' 7" (2.92m x 2.31m) Toilet and wash hand basin off, sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for tumble drier, pvc glass door to outside, tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Access to integral garage.
- Rear Hall
- Pvc door to garden and patio area. Direct access to attached garage.
- Hotpress off and direct access to roof space.
- 7' 6" x 6' (2.29m x 1.83m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Jacuzzi bath, electric shower over. Fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 9" x 10' 3" (3.28m x 3.12m) Built in furniture offering wardrobe, cupboard space, matching dressing table with cupboard space over, laminated wooden floor. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.43m x 2.82m) Built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space, Walnut wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 2" x 8' 9" (2.79m x 2.67m) Built in furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space. Built in wardrobe.
- Roof Space
- 13' 9" x 12' 1" (4.19m x 3.68m) Access via open tread wooden staircase, velux window, wooden ceiling, storage into roof space.
- Integral Garage
- 17' 4" x 9' 5" (5.28m x 2.87m) Up and over door, electric light and power, direct access to rear hall.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is in lawn with paved patio. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower beds. Tarmac drive which offers ample room to park several vehicles.