|Address||20 Main Street, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
This mid terrace property fronts the Main Street in Markethill and is convenient to local amenities, shops and schools. The property has been recently refurbished to include a newly fitted bathroom and kitchen. The property offers spacious living accommodation over two floors and at present is in good order throughout. There is a large yard to the rear which extends to c. 0.75 acres and a selection of outbuildings and stables along with a paddock area are also offered. Overall this is a fine property in a convenient location. Easy commuting is offered to Newry, Armagh and surrounding towns.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Modern Fitted Bathroom
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Range of Outbuildings
Stable Block to Rear
Paddock Area to Rear
Concrete Yard with Parking
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor and mahogany staircase.
- 14' 13" x 17' 6" (4.60m x 5.33m) Open fire, fireplace offering slate inset and tiled hearth.
- Dining Room
- 11' 7" x 17' 8" (3.53m x 5.38m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 17' 6" x 14' 3" (5.33m x 4.34m) Range of grey fitted high and low level units.
1 1/2 bowl single stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, built in double oven, space for fridge / freezer, breakfast bar and tiled floor. Utility area off: plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Shower Room
- 9' 8" x 7' 4" (2.95m x 2.24m) Low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 3" x 14' 4" (2.51m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 6" x 6' 8" (3.51m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 6" x 10' 4" (3.51m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 7" x 14' 4" (2.92m x 4.37m)
- Recently fitted bathroom suit offering:- sink in vanity unit, bath, towel radiator, low flush wc, double shower cubicle, bathroom cabinet, featured shelving, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- 14' 9" x 15' 2" (4.50m x 4.62m)
- Storage Shed
- 22' x 16' 2" (6.71m x 4.93m)
- 3 Stables which offer direct access to paddock.
- The rear of the property is accessed through a shared entry and offers a large concrete yard with stables and garage off. Large private paddock area which runs to a stone wall. There is ample room for vehicle parking and the paddock can be used for grazing .