|Address||2 Kilburn Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £215,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located in a private development just off the Portadown Road and offers easy commuting to Portadown and the M.1 motorway. All local amenities and schools are all within walking distance. Internally this home is in good order throughout and some internal refurbishment could easily be done to bring it up to today's standards. Good accommodation is offered and there is a private garden to the rear which has been tastefully landscaped. Viewing is a must to appreciate this fine home
2 Reception Rooms
Master With En-Suite
UPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Private Landscaped Gardens To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glass side panels, solid wooden floor, cloakroom off.
- 21' 7" x 18' 7" (6.58m x 5.66m) Open fire, antique style fireplace offering granite inset and hearth, mahogany surround, featured window over looking hall, cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 16' 10" x 14' 7" (5.13m x 4.44m) Upvc French double doors leading to rear garden.
- 18' 3" x 11' 8" (5.56m x 3.56m) Range of Maple fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Britannia cooker offering 5 ring gas hob and double electric ovens, stainless steel canopy over with extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, spot lights, tiled floor and dining area.
- 11' 7" x 11' 2" (3.53m x 3.40m) White suite, bath with tiled surround, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc ceiling, spot lights, storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 8" x 12' 6" (3.86m x 3.81m) Range of Walnut fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space. This room is currently used as a dressing room. En-suite off:- 7' 6" x 6' 6" shower cubicle with power shower, granite sink sitting on a granite worktop, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 7" x 11' 7" (4.75m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m) Solid wooden floor, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 9" x 11' 7" (4.19m x 3.53m)
- Utility Room
- 11' 9" x 9' 2" (3.58m x 2.79m) Sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, mahogany rear door. Hotpress and storage cupboard off. Direct access to integral garage.
- Integral Garage
- 24' 9" x 13' 7" (7.54m x 4.14m) Up and over door, electric power.
- The rear garden is very private and has been tastefully landscaped to offer a paved patio with matching wall. Mature flower and shrub beds and the rear is screened with mature trees which offers great privacy and you have the sun on the garden all day. To the front the garden is in lawn with shrubs and flower beds. Tarmac drive and parking.