|Address||2 Drumorgan Court, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £78,500|
|EPC Rating||D64/C71 (co2: D57/D65)|
This mid terraced two bedroom property is located just on the main street in the small village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally this property is in immaculate order and is ready just to walk into. To the rear is a small yard with shared vehicle parking. This is an ideal home for the 1st time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Richhill, Markethill and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Small Yard To Rear
Vehicle Parking To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door.
- 13' x 12' 7" (3.96m x 3.84m) Ornamental fireplace with electric inset.
- 3.02m x 3.35m (9' 11" x 11') Range of modern fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven with electric hob over, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, partial tiled walls and space for fridge.
- Utility Room
- 6' 3" x 4' 10" (1.91m x 1.47m) Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, low level units, broom cupboard and uPVC rear door.
- Seperate wc
- 4' 10" x 4' 4" (1.47m x 1.32m) Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 9" x 9' 5" (2.97m x 2.87m) Double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 1" x 10' (3.99m x 3.05m) Built in wardrobe.
- Hotpress off and access to roof space.
- To the rear there is an enclosed paved yard and private vehicle parking.