|Address||2 Drumorgan Avenue, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is tucked away just off the main street in Hamiltonsbawn on a generous site. This property internally is in good order and is ready to move into, there is a private garden to the rear which is enclosed and is not overlooked. There is ample room to park on the drive to the side and all local amenities are within walking distance. Easy commuting is also offered to Armagh, Markethill, Richhill and surrounding areas. This home would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market.
2 Reception Rooms
Large Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
White Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door with matching glazed side panel, cloak space off.
- 14' 9" x 10' 7" (4.50m x 3.23m) Fireplace with granite and tiled inset, matching hearth and mahogany surround, laminated wooden floor, cornicing, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 7" x 10' (3.23m x 3.05m) Direct access to kitchen.
- 18' 11" x 10' 2" (5.77m x 3.10m)Range of white fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, built in oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, space for washing machine, tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard off, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 2" x 11' 8" (4.01m x 3.56m) Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 8" x 8' 11" (3.25m x 2.72m) Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 1" x 8' 11" (3.07m x 2.72m)Laminated wooden floor.
- 12' 2" x 5' 10" (3.71m x 1.78m) White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, hotpress off.
- Enclosed garden to rear which is in lawn and pebbled flower beds and a large paved patio area, garden shed. Garden to front is in pebbles for easy maintenance, tarmac drive.