|Address||184 Killylea Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|EPC Rating||E42/D66 (co2: F34/D55)|
We are pleased to offer to the market this semi detached cottage located just on the main Killylea Road just between the village of Killylea and Caledon. Internally this property is in good order but would need some modernisation to bring it up to standard. There is ample room to extend the property to the rear and there is also a double garage. Great potential is offered to the side of this dwelling, for a building site subject to planning being granted. This dwelling has its own drive way out onto the main road and the site extends to 0.5 acres. All local amenities are close by in Caledon or Killylea village with easy commuting being offered to Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Extended Kitchen with Dining Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Mature Gardens to Rear
Great Potential for a Building Site
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door
- 15' 8" x 10' 9" (4.78m x 3.28m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen with open plan dining
- 21' 4" x 8' 7" (6.50m x 2.62m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, display cabinet, part tiled walls, dining area, pvc rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 3" x 10' 5" (4.34m x 3.18m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 6" x 7' 3" (2.59m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 3" x 9' 8" (3.12m x 2.95m)
- 10' 3" x 6' 3" (3.12m x 1.91m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double shower cubicle with electric shower, part pvc panelling on walls. Hotpress and storage off.
- Double Garage
- 19' 9" x 17' 4" (6.02m x 5.28m) Electric light and power, roller doors.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden which offers great potential to extend this home further. There is also mature gardens to the front and to the side is a large paddock and driveway which offers direct access to the double garages and to the rear of the dwelling. The paddock offers great potential for a building site subject to planning or even offers the scope for someone to run their own business from.