|Address||18 Thornleigh, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £160,000|
|EPC Rating||E41/E49 (co2: E45/E52)|
We are pleased to offer to the market this detached bungalow located in this popular development just on the edge of Armagh city . Internally this bungalow is in immaculate order and offers spacious accommodation throughout . There is also a detached garage to the side and enclosed garden to the rear. Situated on an elevated site with views over the Newry Road this home is very convenient to the city centre and easy commuting to Newry and surrounding towns.
1 Reception Room
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Internal Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed side panel, solid wooden floor, wooden radiator cover, cloakroom and hotpress off .
- 16' 7" x 13' 7" (5.05m x 4.14m) Solid wooden floor, gas fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth and surround, cornicing.
- 4.17m x 3.89m (13' 8" x 12' 9") Range of fitted high and low level cream modern units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven, ceramic electric hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, spot lights on ceiling. Direct access to Utility Room.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.53m x 3.45m (11' 7" x 11' 4") Wooden floor, French pvc doors leading to outside.
En-Suite:6'7"x 5'4"Cream suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, sink in vanity unit, tiled floor, low flush wc and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.51m x 3.23m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.10m x 2.62m (10' 2" x 8' 7") Built in wardrobe.
- 2.97m x 1.93m (9' 9" x 6' 4") White suite, sink in vanity unit with matching mirror and cupboard over. Corner bath, corner shower cubicle, towel radiator, spot lights on ceiling, tiled and pvc panelling on walls. Tiled floor and low flush wc.
- Utility Room
- 3.02m x 1.60m (9' 11" x 5' 3") Range of fitted units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. Tiled floor part tiled walls and pvc door leading to rear garden.
- Detached Garage
- 5.26m x 2.62m (17' 3" x 8' 7") Up and over door, electric power, side door leading to rear garden.
- The garden to the rear is enclosed and laid out in lawn with mature flower and shrubs outside tap. Garden to the front is in lawn with tarmac drive and parking area.