|Address||18 Knockamell Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi-detached property is located in a popular development on the edge of Armagh City on a generous private site. Internally this home offers spacious family accommodation with an attached garage and a large private garden to the rear. The property has been completely modernised on the first floor and partial on the ground floor offering very modern theme throughout. All local amenities are within walking distances. This property is ideally suited for the first time buyer market as it is ready just to walk into.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Grey Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Convenient City Centre Location
Vehicle Parking To Front
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, wooden radiator cover and white balustrade staircase.
- L Shaped Lounge
- 11' 7" x 11' 4" (3.53m x 3.45m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and matching hearth with sandstone surround, laminated wooden floor with direct access to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 11' 3" x 8' 9" (3.43m x 2.67m) Laminated wooden floor with direct access to kitchen and PVC patio doors.
- 10' 10" x 8' 8" (3.30m x 2.64m) Range of oak fitted high and low level units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, space for electric cooker with extractor fan and canopy over, space for fridge / freezer, tiled floor. Direct access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 16' x 9' 10" (4.88m x 3.00m) Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, pvc ceiling and tiled floor. Toilet and wash hand basin off. Direct access to garage and pvc door leading to rear garden.
- Integral Garage
- 15' 7" x 10' 3" (4.75m x 3.12m) Up and over door, electric power.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 8" x 10' 9" (3.56m x 3.28m) Full wall of slide robes, spotlights and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 6" x 11' 4" (3.51m x 3.45m) Built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 4" x 8' 4" (2.84m x 2.54m)
- 7' 7" x 5' 9" (2.31m x 1.75m) Walk in shower cubicle with handmade stone effect surround and glass panel. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor, stone sink which sits on hand made stone shelf and has a matching shelf underneath for storage. Toilet and chrome towel radiator, pvc ceiling with spot lights and fitted mirror.
- Hotpress off which is shelved, direct access to attic.
- To the rear there is an large enclosed garden which is very private and the garden is in lawn and paved patio area with large wooden veranda and garden shed. To the front the garden is enclosed with a wall and fencing , there is a small lawn and tarmac drive for parking.