|Address||18 Killuney Park Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £275,000|
This detached family home is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City in this highly sought after area only minutes away from the main Portadown Road. Situated on a generous site and offers a private garden to the rear with pleasant views over the rural countryside. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate this very fine family home which offers spacious accommodation and is finished to a high standard throughout. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Portadown, the M.1 motorway and surrounding towns. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine family home tucked away in this popular area.
3 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Utility Room with Cloakroom
4 Bedrooms - Master Bedroom with En-Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing
Double Garage with Electric Doors
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- 14' 8" x 12' 2" (4.47m x 3.71m) Tiled floor, mahogany staircase, radiator cover, pvc front door with matching glazed side panels . 3' 8" x 6' 4" (1.12m x 1.93m) Toilet off with wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- 13' 8" x 21' 5" (4.17m x 6.53m) Solid walnut floor, bay window, gas fireplace with sandstone fireplace and hearth, French mahogany double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 13' 7" x 12' 7" (4.14m x 3.84m) Solid walnut floor, French uPVC doors leading to rear garden.
- 12' 7" x 20' 7" (3.84m x 6.27m )Modern cream kitchen offering fitted high and low level modern units, integrated dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, space for fridge freezer, fitted range cooker offering double electric ovens with 7 ring gas hob over and matching canopy with extractor fan . Display cabinet with lights, tiled floor, dining area, tiled floor and part tiled walls, direct access is offered to the utility room.
- Utility Room
- 6' 8" x 17' 5" (2.03m x 5.31m) Single drainer sink unit, fitted units, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, pvc rear door, tiled floor and walk in store and cloakroom off. Direct access to double garage.
- Family Room
- 12' 5" x 14' 4" (3.78m x 4.37m) Open fire, cast iron fireplace with mahogany surround and marble hearth. Direct access to hall.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 7" x 14' 9" (4.14m x 4.50m) En-Suite off 4' 2" x 10' 6" (1.27m x 3.20m) Low flush wc, sink with vanity unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2
- 15' 8" x 11' 2" (4.78m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 8" x 15' 3" (4.17m x 4.65m)
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 6" x 11' 6" (3.51m x 3.51m)
- 9' 5" x 11' 8" (2.87m x 3.56m) White suite high flush wc, corner bath with Jacuzzi and mixer taps over, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Integral Double Garage
- 21' 4" x 19' 9" (6.50m x 6.02m) Electric doors, direct access to utility room.
- Garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees and pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive and ample room to park.