|Address||18 Edenderry Drive, Maydown Road, Benburb, Dungannon|
|Rent||£675 / month|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached home is situated in this popular development on the outskirts of Armagh City in a rural setting. There is a primary school and sports facilities all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered into Armagh city, Benburb, Moy and the M.1. motorway. The property is set on a large site with ample gardens to the side and front.
2 Reception Rooms
Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
4 Bedrooms/Master with En-Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door , tiled floor.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 16' 6" x 11' 2" (5.03m x 3.40m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, wooden surround over, slate hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 10' 5" x 9' (3.18m x 2.74m) Laminated Wooden Floor.
- 22' 5" x 11' (6.83m x 3.35m) Range of modern fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan and canopy over, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, pvc French doors leading to outside, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, concealed lighting, dining space.
- Utility Room
- 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fitted high and low level modern units, space for tumble drier, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 9" x 11' 2" (4.19m x 3.40m) En-Suite off 5'6"x 5'6" Shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 6" x 11' 5" (4.11m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 8" x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 5" x 8' 3" (3.18m x 2.51m)
- 9' 2" x 7' 6" (2.79m x 2.29m) White suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with power shower, tiled floor.
- This home is situated on a large site with gardens to rear and side in lawn, tarmac drive to side with garden in lawn to front.