|Address||18 Drummanmore Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £325,000|
|EPC Rating||D59/D68 (co2: E53/D65)|
This is truly an outstanding family home located just on the outskirts of the City on a mature elevated site overlooking the Portadown Road. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate this fine property which has been thoughtfully designed with accommodation over 2 floors. Bright and spacious throughout with a modern contemporary theme and finished to a very high standard. Great privacy is offered to the rear with a large garden and yard. This home offers the luxury of living almost in the country but yet all amenities are literally within walking distance. Easy access is offered to the Portadown Road.
3 Reception Rooms
Large Reception Hall
Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
3 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Master with En-Suite & Dressing Room
Study on Balcony Area
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Floor Space offering c. 3000sq.ft.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden double doors leading to Reception Hall.
- Reception Hall
- 26' 10" x 15' 3" (8.18m x 4.65m) Solid wood beech floor. Feature pine staircase with pine balistrades and matching balcony over. Storage under stairs.
- 16' 3" x 16' 3" (4.95m x 4.95m) Double ash doors leading into Lounge. Open fire with Armagh stone fireplace and walnut wooden floor.
- Dining Room
- 16' 3" x 16' 3" (4.95m x 4.95m) Double ash doors leading to hallway, Open fire, fireplace with limestone surround and tiled inset and hearth. Solid wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 16' 3" x 12' 6" (4.95m x 3.81m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 12' 11" (3.81m x 3.94m)
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Bath with tile side, low flush wc, sink on walnut vanity unit, wet room shower, chrome towel radiator and fully tiled walls and floor.
- Rear Hall
- uPVC door, cloakroom off, tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Family Room
- 8.15m x 5.08m (26' 9" x 16' 8") Maple fitted high and low level units, integrated fridge and dishwasher. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven, space for microwave, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, ceramic hob. Centre aisle with storage cupboards, dining space. Family area with solid wooden floor, wood burning stove, French double doors leading to patio and outside yard.
- Utiltiy Room
- 3.73m x 2.31m (12' 3" x 7' 7") Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, part tiled walls.
- Balcony Area:- This is a bright spacious area which is used as a study and offers beautiful views over the Portadown Road.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.00m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2") En-Suite Off:- 6'8"x6'4" Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, chrome towel radiator. Velux window. Walk in dressing room off which offers great his and hers wardrobe space with dressing table. Direct access is also offered to the roof space which could be extended for further accommodation.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 3.25m (12' 6" x 10' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.94m x 3.25m (12' 11" x 10' 8") Built in wardrobe.
- 3.20m x 1.98m (10' 6" x 6' 6") White suite, panel bath, shower cubicle, sink in vanity unit, chrome towel radiator.
- Storage cupboard off.
- Double Garage
- 8.38m x 6.68m (27' 6" x 21' 11" Electric doors, electric power, side door. The roof space can be converted as there is access to the rear if a stair case was erected.
- To the rear of the property is a large enclosed tarmac yard with ample room for vehicle parking . Paved patio area which offers direct access to the family/kitchen area. Also to the rear is a large enclosed garden which is laid out in lawn and screened with hedges . Great privacy is offered in the garden. To the front is a mature flower and shrub beds with tarmac drive and electric wooden gate.