|Address||18 Ballinahone Avenue, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £85,000|
|EPC Rating||D61/D63 (co2: E53/D55)|
This end terraced property is located overlooking the Hamiltonsbawn Road in this popular area within the town boundary . The property offers accommodation over 3 floors and currently would need some modernisation, but overall is in good order. There is an attached garage and ample parking is offered to the rear.
2 Reception Rooms
Fitted Beech Effect Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Parking To Rear
Alarm System Installed
Convenient City Centre Location
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor.
- 20' 11" x 10' 11" (6.38m x 3.33m) Open fire (not tested), fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, mahogany surround over, walk in storage cupboard off, access to entrance porch. Steps up to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 7" x 10' 1" (3.23m x 3.07m) Pvc rear door leading to outside. Steps down into Lounge and direct access to Kitchen.
- 10' 8" x 6' 11" (3.25m x 2.11m) Range of modern fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, built in electric cooker with canopy and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, glass pine door to dining room.
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 2" x 7' 8" (2.79m x 2.34m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 3" x 10' 11" (3.43m x 3.33m) Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 5" x 10' 8" (3.48m x 3.25m) Built in wardrobe.
- 7' 6" x 7' 4" (2.29m x 2.24m) White suite, bath with wood panel on side, mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, hotpress off.
- Attached Garage
- 15' 9" x 9' 11" (4.80m x 3.02m) Up and over garage door, pvc door giving access to parking area. Storage shed with oil burner, out side tap. Access is offered to the front garden which is in pebbles with mature shrubs. Enclosed yard to the rear and vehicle parking is also offered.