|Address||17 Grove Terrace, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is tucked away just off the historic Mall and is within walking distance to shops and all local amenities. The property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market. Internally this home is in fair repair, however would need some internal work to bring it up to current modern standards. Overall this is a good property in a great location with a small garden and yard to rear.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Oil Fired Central Heating
Single Glazed Windows
In need of some general modernisation
Enclosed Yard to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, tiled floor and cloak space.
- 14' 8" x 11' 8" (4.47m x 3.56m) Open fire, fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth with wooden surround, wooden floor and storage cupboard off.
- 18' 2" x 11' 4" (5.54m x 3.45m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan , space for cooker, pvc rear door and solid wooden floor, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 9' 2" (3.81m x 2.79m) Built in furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 3" x 7' 9" (2.51m x 2.36m) Built in wardrobes and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 3" x 6' 4" (3.43m x 1.93m)
- 9' 1" x 8' 11" (2.77m x 2.72m) Pedestal sink, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, skylight.
- Attic Room
- This is accessed from bathroom and offers general storage.
- There is an enclosed yard with shed which is plumbed for washing machine and offers good storage. Steps up to a balcony/patio area, pedestrian access is offered.