|Address||17 Castle Gardens, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate bungalow tucked away on a generous site in this popular development within Richhill village. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home which is ready just to walk into and offers landscaped gardens to the rear and front. The garage has been converted to offer another family room and there is a purpose built utility room to the rear which offers great storage. All local amenities are in the village and easy commuting is offered to Armagh City, Portadown and the M.1. motorway.
3 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
White Internal Doors
Pvc Facia Board
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with leaded glazed inset and matching leaded glazed side panels, tiled floor and steps leading to hall. Radaitor cover, cloakroom off.
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled steps leading to entrance hall.
- 6.02m x 3.40m (19' 9" x 11' 2") Wooden floor, large picture window, open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and marble surround. Cornicing and featured cabinet and shelving.
- Dining Room
- 3.86m x 2.92m (12' 8" x 9' 7") Wooden floor, direct access to kitchen
- 6.22m x 2.84m (20' 5" x 9' 4") Range of oak effect high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, pull out larder, built in double oven with electric 4 ring hob over and extractor fan. Dish washer, spot lights and slate tiled floor, direct access to family room.
- Family Room
- 4.34m x 2.95m (14' 3" x 9' 8") Laminated wooden floor, ornamental fireplace.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' x 8' 8") Full wall of slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.18m x 2.67m (10' 5" x 8' 9") Double built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.19m x 2.67m (13' 9" x 8' 9") Built in double wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- 2.62m x 2.06m (8' 7" x 6' 9") White suite, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, pea shaped bath with electric shower and shower screen over. Pvc panelling on walls, pvc ceiling with spotlights. Hotpress off which is shelved.
- Utility Room
- 5.11m x 1.91m (16' 9" x 6' 3") This is purpose built and offers plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier. The oil burner is housed here and there is ample general storage.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is private. The whole garden has been thoughtfully landscaped and offers a paved patio and decking which offers barbeque area, lawn and mature flower and shrub beds. There is an enclosed area of bins and washing line. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature trees and plants. Tarmac drive with ample parking and pillars.