|Address||16 Dobbin Street, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid-terrace property is in immaculate order both inside and out is ready just to walk into. Located in the middle of Dobbin Street where all local amenities are literally on your doorstep and the Historical Mall is within walking distance. To the rear is a tarmac yard which offers ample room to park and direct access is also offered to the garage which has a loft over and would be suitable for conversion. Overall this is an outstanding home in a most convenient setting with rear access directly to Friary Road.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Fitted Bathroom Suite
Multi Fuel Stove with Back Boiler
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Vehicle Parking To Rear
Garage with Loft over
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door. Tiled Floor.
- Family Room
- 9' 7" x 10' 9" (2.92m x 3.28m)
- Living Room
- 13' x 10' 9" (3.96m x 3.28m) Multi fuel stove which heats water and sits on a slate hearth, direct access to kitchen.
- 11' 9" x 8' 5" (3.58m x 2.57m) Range of modern fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl single sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for electric cooker and fridge which is being left, partial tiles walls , walk in storage cupboard off, and PVC rear glazed doors leading to yard.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 2" x 9' (3.10m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 9" x 9' 3" (3.89m x 2.82m)
- 8' 7" x 6' 9" (2.62m x 2.06m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, part tiled walls.
- 16' 5" x 13' 8" (5.00m x 4.17m) electric power, plumbing for washing machine, outside tap, steps to loft area and direct access to rear yard and parking. Loft :- 16' 4" x 12' 9" (4.98m x 3.89m) uPVC Window.
- To the rear there is an enclosed yard with ample room to park and direct access is offered to Friary Road.