|Address||15 Orangefield Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £72,500|
This semi detached house is located in this private cul-de-sac just on the outskirts of Armagh City. Internally this home is in good order and has a bathroom on the ground floor with 3 good sizes bedrooms on the 1st floor. This home would be ideally suited to the investment market or 1st time buyer. Vehicle parking is available to the front of the dwelling. All local amenities are all within walking distance .
1 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazing
Mahogany Exterior Doors
Rear Hall With Storage
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panel, mahogany balustrade staircase.
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11' 8" x 10' 5") Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth, electric inset. Mahogany glazed door to hall.
- 1.93m x 1.63m (6' 4" x 5' 4") Coloured suite, shower cubicle with shower , low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 3.53m x 2.62m (11' 7" x 8' 7") Oak effect high and low level fitted units, display cabinet , space for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, dining space, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Mahogany rear door leading to rear ally way.
- Rear Hall/Alleyway
- This is accessed from kitchen and offers access to rear and front of the house. Boiler house and storage cupboard off with fitted units and shelving. Mahogany doors to front and rear.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7") Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space with matching head board and bed side cabinets.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.56m x 2.24m (11' 8" x 7' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.59m x 2.54m (8' 6" x 8' 4") Built in wardrobe.
- Enclosed yard to rear with garden shed and green house, direct access to the front of the house is through the alleyway. To the front is all paved for easy maintenance and vehicle parking is also offered.