|Address||15 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £90,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculate semi detached home is located within Armagh City and is ready just to walk into . The property has been totally modernised throughout and is finished to a very high standard. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this fine home which offers a large enclosed garden to the rear and vehicle parking to the side. This property would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market as the property is finished to such a high quality both inside and out. All local amenities are all within walking distance.
1 Reception Room
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen
Solid Oak Internal Doors
Porcelain Tiles Throughout Ground Floor
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Rear Entry With Storage Sheds
Large Enclosed Garden To The Rear
Vehicle Parking To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with diamond glazed window and matching side panel, storage understairs, radiator cover.
- 11' 10" x 10' 9" (3.61m x 3.28m) Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with cast iron inset, solid oak surround and granite hearth, porcelain tiles on floor, spot lights, fitted radiator cover with matching unit, glass panel door.
- 3.66m x 2.62m (12' x 8' 7") Solid oak fitted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Built in double electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, glass panel door to entrance hall and pvc stable door leading to rear hall. Porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- 1.96m x 1.65m (6' 5" x 5' 5") White suite, bath with wood panel on side, shower over bath with shower screen. Sink in vanity unit, low flush wc. Radiator cover, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9") Laminated oak floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.61m x 2.26m (11' 10" x 7' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.49m x 2.67m (8' 2" x 8' 9") Built in hotpress, laminated wooden floor.
- Rear Entry
- This is covered in with Perspex roof and offers utility area off with room for tumble drier, freezer and general storage. Boiler house. Pvc doors which lead to rear garden and front of house.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and offers a large area in artificial grass with garden shed and paved area for a dog pen. Paved patio area. Direct access is offered to the front through the rear entry. To the front there is vehicle parking to the side with paved area to the front for easy maintenance.