|Address||15 Brookvale Crescent, Ahorey, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|EPC Rating||D65/C69 (co2: D61/D66)|
This immaculate end terraced property is tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a generous site with outstanding views to the rear over the rural countryside . Internally this home offers modern spacious accommodation throughout and is ready just to walk into. There is ample room to the side to build a garage and room to park several vehicles. Overall this is a very fine home for the first time buyer or the investment market. Ahorey is a small area just located on the outskirts of Richhill and easy commuting is offered to Portadown, Tandragee and surrounding area.
1 Reception Room
Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
White Internal Doors
Master with En-Suite
Good General Storage
Enclosed Garden To Side
- Entrance Hall
- 3.40m x 2.82m (11' 2" x 9' 3") Pvc front door with glazed inset, solid oak wooden floor, walk in storage cupboard off and a further storage cupboard is offered under the stairs. Glass panelling on side of stairs.
- 7' 5" x 3' 7" (2.26m x 1.09m) Toilet and wash hand basin off hall..
- 5.36m x 3.45m (17' 7" x 11' 4") Solid oak wooden floor, multi fuel stove set on a marble hearth with matching inset and solid oak surround. Direct access to kitchen and entrance hall is offered.
- 19' 2" x 12' 6" (5.84m x 3.81m) Range of modern high gloss fitted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Built in electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over. Single stainless steel sink unit, concealed light and solid oak wooden floor.
- 2.90m x 2.26m (9' 6" x 7' 5") White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, space for shower cubicle which is not fitted.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7") En-Suite:- 6'1"x 5'5" Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.43m x 2.49m (11' 3" x 8' 2")
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 3" x 8' 4" (3.43m x 2.54m)
- Walk in hotpress which is shelved.
- As this is an end terraced a generous sized garden is offered to the rear and side. The garden to the rear is enclosed and offers beautiful views over the rural countryside. The garden is in lawn and ample room is offered to build a garage. To the side the garden is in lawn with mature trees and tarmac driveway with ample room to park. Garden to front in lawn.