|Address||14A Dawson Street, Armagh|
|EPC Rating||F30/D55 (co2: F24/E40)|
This two bedroom end-terrace house is within walking distance to the city centre and all local amenities. There is a small walled garden to the rear with pedestrian access. A new walnut kitchen has been recently fitted and there is a separate wc on the ground floor. Overall this property would need some refurbishment to bring it up to modern standards. The property is ideally suited to the investment market.
Open Plan Living / Dining Area
White Bathroom Suite
Open Fire in Living Area
Oil Fired Central Heating
Modern Fitted Walnut Kitchen
City Centre Location
Ideal for Investor
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and wooden floor.
- Lounge / Dining Area
- 19' 9" x 11' 3" (6.02m x 3.43m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- Range of modern walnut effect fitted units, built in electric oven with hob over, stainless sink unit, integrated fridge / freezer, partial tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- 9' 3" x 7' 11" (2.82m x 2.41m) Hardwood door. Toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 3" x 11' 2" (3.73m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 10" x 6' 6" (3.00m x 1.98m)
- 7' 5" x 4' 6" (2.26m x 1.37m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, pvc panelling on ceiling.
- The property fronts onto Dawson Street within walking distance to city centre location and amenities. To the rear there is a small walled garden with pedestrian access.