|Address||14 Main Street, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached two storey property is located on the main street in the village of Hamiltonsbawn. The property offers a large garden and yard to the rear overlooking the countryside. Internally this home is in very good order and is ready just to move into. This property can be easily extended or it may be suited for development potential. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Markethill , Richhill and surrounding areas.
Bedroom on Ground Floor
1 Reception Room
Oil Fired Central Heating
Main Bathroom on Ground Floor
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Large yard and parking to rear
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and tiled floor.
- 16' 3" x 13' 8" (4.95m x 4.17m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset,and pine surround over, cornicing, laminated wooden flooring, storage cupboard off and glass panel door to kitchen.
- Downstairs Bedroom
- 12' 5" x 12' 8" (3.78m x 3.86m) Built in wardrobe and laminated wooden floor.
- 15' 11" x 12' 11" (4.85m x 3.94m) Range of fitted high and low level units, built in electric oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, dining space, PVC glazed rear door to outside.
- 13' x 7' 9" (3.96m x 2.36m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower and hotpress off.
- Bedroom 2
- 14' 3" x 8' 8" (4.34m x 2.64m) Velux window and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 11" x 6' 10" (3.94m x 2.08m) Velux window.
- Bedroom 4
- 11' 2" x 10' 3" (3.40m x 3.12m) Laminated wooden floor and built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- 6' 11" x 6' 10" (2.11m x 2.08m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and pvc ceiling.
- To the side is ample parking for vehicles, to the rear is a very spacious yard in pebbles and there is also a large garden in lawn with nice views over the countryside. As there is such a spacious yard and garden area to the rear ample room is offered to extend the property and build a garage or development potential.