|Address||14 Breezemount Manor, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
This semi detached property is located in the village of Hamiltonsbawn and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this home is in fair order and would be ideally suited to first time buyer or the investment market. There is a small garden to the rear and ample room to park to the side. Easy commuting is offered to Richhill, Markethill ,Armagh and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Convenient location to local amenities
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with leaded glass with matching side panel, cloakroom off.
- 14' 7" x 11' 6" (4.44m x 3.51m) Open fire, antique style fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset, slate hearth and open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 6" x 10' 8" (3.20m x 3.25m) Access to kitchen.
- Range of fitted coloured high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel unit, plumbed for washing machine, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over, extractor fan, space for built in fridge, dining space and walk in cupboard off for storage.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 6" x 13' 2" (3.51m x 4.01m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 7" x 8' 8" (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Bathroom 3
- 10' 11" x 8' 8" (3.33m x 2.64m)
- 12' x 5' 9" (3.66m x 1.75m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and hotpress off.
- To rear garden is in lawn with paved patio, tarmac drive to side ample room for parking. Garden to front is in lawn.