|Address||13 Kinnaird Park, Caledon|
|Price||Offers around £80,000|
This mid terrace property is located in Caledon village were all local amenities are all within walking distance. Internally the property has been extended to the rear and offers a downstairs bedroom or family room. To the rear is an enclosed yard with pedestrian access and parking is offered to the front. This property would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or investment market.
2 Reception Rooms/3 Bedrooms
1 Receptions/ 4 Bedrooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
White Bathroom Suite
Downstairs Wet Room
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Extension To Rear
Parking To the Front
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, laminated wooden floor, pvc glazed rear door which leads to enclosed yard to rear.
- Wet Room
- 7' 14" x 6' 5" (2.49m x 1.96m) Wet room off hallway: Low flush wc, shower with electric shower, sink, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- 12' 8" x 12' 1" (3.86m x 3.68m) Open fire, brick feature fireplace with tiled hearth. French patio doors leading to outside.
- Family Room/4 Bedroom
- 13' 2" x 9' 8" (4.01m x 2.95m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 9' 8" x 11' 12" (2.95m x 3.66m) Range of fitted high and low level oak effect modern level units, integrated fridge / freezer, built in electric oven 4 ring hob over, extractor fan and canopy over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel unit, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor, part tiled walls, wooden ceiling, walk in broom cupboard off with hotpress.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 9" x 11' 4" (3.89m x 3.45m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8" x 9' 6" (2.95m x 2.90m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 7' 6" x 9' 11" (2.29m x 3.02m)
- 6' 4" x 5' 4" (1.93m x 1.63m) White suite, panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen over, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc and part tiled walls.
- To the front is a paved patio area with off street vehicle parking offered. To the rear pedestrian access is offered with enclosed paved yard.