|Address||13 Jubilee Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £139,500|
This semi detached property is located in private development just on the outskirts of Armagh city on a generous site. Internally this home is very modern and has been thoughtfully extended to offer 5 bedrooms with 2 reception rooms and there is also downstairs wc. To the rear is an enclosed garden and to the front there is ample room for several vehicles. Viewing of this fine property is a must to fully appreciate the extension and the finish of this home. Local shops and all amenities are all within easy access.
2 Reception Rooms
Cream Modern Fitted Kitchen
Rear Hall with Toilet off
Master With En-Suite Bathroom
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
White/Pine Internal Doors
Excellent Order Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panel, tiled floor, pine balustrade staircase, part wood panel on walls.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 12' 4" x 11' (3.76m x 3.35m) Open fire, fireplace with white sand stone surround and black stone inset and matching hearth, tiled floor wall radiator, spot lights.
- Family Room
- 17' 5" x 16' 8" (5.31m x 5.08m) Solid wooden floor, velux windows, pvc french double doors to garden, spot lights, glass panel door leading to kitchen.
- 12' 4" x 12' (3.76m x 3.66m) Range of modern fitted cream high and low level units, 11/2 bowl sink unit, integrated dishwasher, Rangemaster cooker offering electric double oven with gas hobs, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, space for American style fridge, spotlights, tiled floor, part tiled walls, display cabinet, stain glass door leading to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Pvc paneling on walls, tiled floor, cloak and storage space. Toilet off with pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 12' x 7' 4" (3.66m x 2.24m) Fitted units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, access to garage which only offers a small storage area.
- Part wood panelling on walls, built in cupboard for storage off and hotpress off.
- Shower Room
- 6' x 5' 3" (1.83m x 1.60m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, pvc panelling on walls, tiled floor, pine ceiling, towel radiator.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 10" x 12' (4.22m x 3.66m) Laminated wooden floor, En suite 8' 9" x 6' white suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with telephone shower and mixer taps over, part pvc panelling on walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' x 9' (3.66m x 2.74m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 1" x 10' 7" (3.38m x 3.23m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 8' 11" x 7' 7" (2.72m x 2.31m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 5
- 11' x 5' 9" (3.35m x 1.75m) Laminated wooden floor.
- The garage only offers small storage space as the overall floor space has been used to offer a utility room.
- Garden to rear is enclosed and is laid out in lawn, garden shed with storage space to the side, patio area. To the front the drive is stoned and ample room is offered for several vehicles. Mature trees and shrubs offer privacy to the front.