|Address||12 Messancy Place, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
This semi detached property is located within this popular residential area of Woodford which is just minutes away from the Newry road. The property is sitting on a mature site in a cul-de-sac with ample parking to the front and side. Internally this home is in good order and offers a private enclosed garden to the rear along with a detached garage. This home would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market. All local amenities are all close by in Armagh City.
1 Reception Room
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door with leaded glass side panels, cloak room off.
- 6.55m x 3.15m (21' 6" x 10' 4") Open fire with tiled fireplace and hearth, serving hatch to kitchen.
- 3.51m x 2.31m (11' 6" x 7' 7") Oak effect high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer with cupboard space, dining space, pvc rear door.
- Hotpress off which is shelved. Access to roof space is via a slingsby ladder.
- 2.29m x 1.93m (7' 6" x 6' 4") White Suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and shower screen, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.15m x 3.40m (10' 4" x 11' 2") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.92m x 2.31m (9' 7" x 7' 7")
- Detached Garage
- 5.59m x 2.97m (18' 4" x 9' 9") Up and over door, electric power.
- To the rear is an enclosed garden which is in lawn with paved patio area and outside tap. To the front the garden is in lawn with shrub and flower beds, tarmac drive and parking for several vehicles.