|Address||12 Dillion Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
This detached bungalow is located within the town boundary in this popular development just off the Portadown Road. Internally this bungalow has been tastefully refurbished and offers spacious modern accommodation throughout. To the rear is a generous sized garden which has been landscaped for easy maintenance. The detached garage has been refurbished and offers a utility area to the rear and storage space to the front. All local amenities and schools are all close by and easy access is offered to Portadown and M.1 motorway.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
4th Bedroom/ Study
Modern Bathroom Suite
White Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing Windows
- Entance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door with matching side panel, cloak space and storage off.
- 3.91m x 3.23m (12' 10" x 10' 7") Multi fuel stove set on a granite hearth and wooden surround over. Spot lights.
- 4th Bedroom/Study
- 3.15m x 1.91m (10' 4" x 6' 3")
- Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
- 7.06m x 6.22m (23' 2" x 20' 5") White high gloss fitted high and low level units, integrated dish washer, built in electric oven with ceramic hob over. Stainless steel canopy with extractor fan . Space for American fridge, pull larder and broom cupboard. Tiled floor, family area with double French doors leading to decking and patio area. Modern electric fire with surround over. Spot lights.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.81m x 3.15m (12' 6" x 10' 4") Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 3" x 8' 9" (2.82m x 2.67m)
- 3.18m x 1.70m (10' 5" x 5' 7") White suite, panel bath with power shower and shower screen over, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator . Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
- Detached Garage
- The garage has been refurbished and presently offers a Utility Area to the rear and storage to the front, the garage can easily be adopted back to a garage.
Utility Area:- 9'6"x 7'6" Fitted high and low level units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier.
Garage Area:- 9'6"x 8'6" Roller door .
- Enclosed garden to the rear which has been tastefully landscaped for easy maintenance and offers garden in lawn with paved patio area and mature trees and shrubs. Decking area with patio which offers direct access to the property. To the side of the dwelling is a Carport and to the front of the property is a tarmac area with ample room to park . There is also a small garden in lawn to front with shrub beds.