|Address||12 Ashley Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|EPC Rating||E49/D61 (co2: F38/E48)|
This detached bungalow overlooks the large green area in Ashley Park just off the Newry road. Located on a generous site with mature private gardens to the rear this home is very convenient to the city centre and is only a few minutes’ walk to the Spar Supermarket and the Leisure Centre. Internally the property is in fair repair, however some general modernisation is required. There is a detached garage to the side and drive way also for parking. Overall this is good property in a great location.
2 Reception Room
White Bathroom Suite
Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door with matching glazed side panel. Large walk in cloakroom off, shelved hotpress.
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, cornicing and glass panel mahogany door leading to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 3.53m x 2.87m (11' 7" x 9' 5") Glass panel mahogany door leading to kitchen.
- 3.58m x 2.72m (11' 9" x 8' 11") Range of maple effect units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and plumbing for washing machine. Larder with storage, pvc rear door leading to outside, part tiled walls.
- 1.93m x 1.93m (6' 4" x 6' 4") White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, and panel bath.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9") Built in wardrobe.
- Detached Garage
- 6.22m x 3.10m (20' 5" x 10' 2") Up and over door, electric power, oil burner, side door leading to garden. To the rear of the garage is a paved area which offers good storage.
- To the rear is an enclosed landscaped garden which is laid out in lawn with mature trees for privacy and flower and shrub beds. To the front the garden offers a lawn with a mixture of plants and shrubs. Tarmac drive to the side.