|Address||11 Mallview Terrace, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate commercial building which offers internal space over three floors and has a small yard to the rear which has pedestrian access. Please note the building is only for sale and not the business. Internally this property is in excellent condition and easily could be restored into a residential property if desired subject to planning permission. Located in the most desirable area overlooking the Historic Mall and only minutes away Armagh City. Neighbouring premises are occupied an accountant, dentist and solicitor.
Ideally Investment Opportunity
Oil Fired Central Heating
Property Only For Sale
Immaculate Condition Throughout
Space For Over Three Floors
Suitable For A Number Of Different Business
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Part glass panel door.
- Reception Room
- 11' 3" x 10' 10" (3.43m x 3.30m) This room overlooks the mall.
- Office One
- 12' 7" x 12' 4" (3.84m x 3.76m) Glass panel door leading to entrance hall. Direct access to office two.
- Office 2
- 10' 5" x 7' (3.18m x 2.13m) Tiled floor, direct access to kitchen.
- 10' 4" x 6' 4" (3.15m x 1.93m) Single drainer sink unit, fitted unit. PVC rear door leading to enclosed yard.
- Office 1
- 3.73m x 2.82m (12' 3" x 9' 3") Wooden floor suspended ceiling.
- Office 2
- 4.65m x 3.51m (15' 3" x 11' 6") Wooden floor and suspended ceiling.
- 7' 1" x 6' 7" (2.16m x 2.01m) Coloured suite, panel bath with mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin part tiled walls.
- Office 3
- 14' 3" x 11' 4" (4.34m x 3.45m) Dormer window, suspended ceiling.
- 12' 3" x 8' 3" (3.73m x 2.51m) Suspended ceiling.
- Boiler house which stores the boiler and oil tank. Pedestrian access is also offered to the rear.