|Address||11 Deans Walk, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £95,000|
This immaculate semi detached bungalow is located on a generous site within this popular development in Richhill village. Internally this home is in excellent order and is ready just to walk into. To the rear there is a private garden and detached garage with ample drive to the side to park. Overall this is a very fine property situated within walking distance to Richhill and all local amenities. Easy commuting is also offered to Portadown, Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Immaculate Order Throughout
Ideal Suited To 1st Timer Buyer/Retirement
- Entrance Porch
- 4' 9" x 4' 6" (1.45m x 1.37m) Pvc front door with glazed side panel, solid oak inner door with leaded glass.
- 17' 5" x 10' 7" (5.31m x 3.23m) Open fire, fireplace with marble inset and tiled hearth, mahogany surround, cornicing and centre piece.
- 12' 2" x 11' 3" (3.71m x 3.43m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in microwave, space for electric cooker, space for fridge, part tiled walls, dining area, pvc glazed door to hall.
- Rear Porch
- 9' 9" x 5' 9" (2.97m x 1.75m) Fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, hardwood glazed door leading to outside.
- 5' 7" x 5' 6" (1.70m x 1.68m) Panel bath with electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls. Hotpress off with immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 2" x 8' 3" (4.32m x 2.51m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 9" x 8' 3" (2.67m x 2.51m)
- Detached Garage
- 23' 9" x 11' 9" (7.24m x 3.58m) Up and over door, electric power, side door.
- Enclosed mature garden to rear with mature shrub and flower beds, paved patio area. Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds. Tarmac drive to side with ample room to park.