|Address||11 Ashlea Close, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £70,000|
This mid terrace property is situated in a residential area off Markethill village with all amenities literally on your door step. Internally this home is in fair order but some upgrading is required to bring up to modern standards with enclosed yard to the rear. The property is ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market. Vehicle parking is offered to the front of the property.
1 Reception Room
White Fitted Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Enclosed Yard To Rear
Ideally Suited To First Time Buyer / Investment Market
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and laminated wooden floor.
- 13' 7" x 14' (4.14m x 4.27m) Open fire with back boiler set in cast iron inset, mahogany surround, granite hearth, shelving and laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 8" x 10' 6" (3.56m x 3.20m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, part tiled walls, electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Rear Hall
- 8" x 11' 5" (1.42m x 3.48m) Plumbed for a washing machine, vented for tumble dryer and PVC rear door, cloak space.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' x 11' 9" (2.44m x 3.58m) Built in wardrobe and laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 2" x 8' 9" (2.49m x 2.67m) Built in wardrobe and laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 11" x 5' 5" (2.11m x 1.65m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, bath with wood panelling on side, electric shower, shower screen over and tiled floor.
- Hotpress off - shelved with access to roof space.
- There is an enclosed yard to rear, outside tap with shared pedestrian access. To the front the garden is in lawn and off street parking is offered to the front.