|Address||106 Newry Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £59,950|
|EPC Rating||E51/D55 (co2: F38/E41)|
This mid terraced property is located within the city centre and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this property was refurbished c. 7 years ago and currently is in excellent order. Ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market as this property is ready just to walk into.
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
Enclosed Yard To Rear
Pedestrian Access To Rear
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Good Order Throughout
Pvc Exterior Doors
- Entrance Porch
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, wooden floor, glass panel door leading to entrance hall.
- Dining Room
- 3.12m x 3.00m (10' 3" x 9' 10") Open plan to lounge.
- 3.45m x 3.02m (11' 4" x 9' 11") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 2.95m x 2.74m (9' 8" x 9') Fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and electric cooker. Pvc rear door leading to enclosed yard.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.17m x 3.05m (13' 8" x 10')
- Bedroom 2
- 3.02m x 2.57m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
- 2.95m x 2.69m (9' 8" x 8' 10") White bathroom suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cast iron bath. Shelved hotpress off.
- Roof space
- Fully floored with electric and velux window. Access is by a slingsby ladder.
- To the rear is an enclosed yard with toilet and wash basin off. General Storage along with oil burner is offered. Directly off the yard is a shared pedestrian access and storage area for oil tank.