|Address||104 Drummanmore Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £145,000|
|EPC Rating||G6/D60 (co2: E46/G4)|
This detached bungalow is located just on the outskirts of Armagh city in the heart of the countryside just minutes away from the Portadown Road. The property currently would need modernised to bring it up to modern standards. Exceptional views are offered to the front along with spacious gardens. Armagh city is only a few minutes away and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and the M.1 motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Single Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door, cloakroom off with toilet and wash hand basin.
- 15' 9" x 12' 1" (4.80m x 3.68m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 10' 3" x 13' 2" (3.12m x 4.01m) Open fire with tiled fireplace and hearth, serving hatch to kitchen.
- 13' 2" x 9' 8" (4.01m x 2.95m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for electric cooker, partially tiled walls and hardwood rear door.
- Utility Room
- 9' 8" x 4' 6" (2.95m x 1.37m) Belfast sink and plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 8" x 10' 8" (3.25m x 3.25m) wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 7" x 9' 6" (3.23m x 2.90m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.97m) Built in wardrobe.
- 6' 7" x 9' 7" (2.01m x 2.92m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps over, hotpress off and partially tiled walls.
- Roof Space
- Access is a by Slingsby ladder.
- Attached Garage
- 25' 9" x 10' 9" (7.85m x 3.28m) Up and over door, water tap, rear door which gives access to rear garden. To the side of the garage is a carport.
- To the front there is a spacious garden which is in lawn with mature trees, tarmac drive and parking . To the rear the garden is in lawn with shrubs and trees.