|Address||102 Newry Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £65,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is located on the Newry road and is within walking distance of the Leisure Centre, Golf Club and City centre . Internally this home is in excellent order throughout and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market as the property is ready just to walk into. Overall this is a good property and there is a small yard to the rear with vehicle access for one car.
Mid Terraced Property
Through Lounge with Dining Area
Modern Fitted Kitchen
UPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
Enclosed Yard to Rear
Vehicle Parking for One Car
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door, tiled floor, glass mahogany panel door leading to hall.
- Through Lounge with Dining Area
- 20' 3" x 9' (6.17m x 2.74m) Open fire with back boiler, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth incorporating TV shelf, glass panel door to hall. Dining space and direct access to Kitchen.
- 14' 4" x 8' 8" (4.37m x 2.64m) Range of fitted Oak high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Cloakroom/store off.
- Hotpress off, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 8" x 7' 3" (2.64m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 9" x 7' 4" (2.97m x 2.24m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 8" x 10' 4" (4.17m x 3.15m)
- 6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.96m x 1.70m) Pod cubicle corner shower with steam and jets, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, towel radiator.
- Enclosed yard to the rear with electric power, boiler house, parking for one vehicle . To front pebbled flower bed to front.