|Address||102 Moss Row, Darkley, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £37,000|
This mid terraced property is located in Darkley village which is just on the outskirts of Keady. The property offers parking to the front and there is an enclosed yard to the rear which offers the potential to extend. The property would need modernised to bring it up to present standards. All local amenities are situated in Keady . Easy access is offered to Armagh City and to the South of Ireland.
1 Reception Room
2 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Single Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, tiled floor.
- 12' 5" x 10' 8" (3.78m x 3.25m) Multi fuel stove, tiled hearth, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 15' 11" x 5' 5" (4.85m x 1.65m) Range of low level units, double drainer sink unit, gas hob, space for fridge.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 3" x 7' (2.51m x 2.13m)
- Bedroom 1
- 14' x 9' 1" (4.27m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 10" x 7' 2" (2.69m x 2.18m)
- 10' 8" x 9' 4" (3.25m x 2.84m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, hot press off. part tiled, pvc panelling on walls.
- Enclosed Yard
- Enclosed yard with Perspex roof, space for washing machine, oil burner, outside toilet, coal shed, direct access to garden.
- Long narrow garden to the rear which is in lawn .