|Address||10 Orangefield Park, Armagh|
|Rent||£115 / week|
This mid terraced property is located on the edge of Armagh city and is within walking distance to schools, shops and all local amenities. The property is in good order throughout. There is a small garden to the rear which is paved and the front is also paved for easy maintenance.
1 Reception Room
Rear Hall/Utility Area
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC front door with leaded glass inset and matching side panel, tiled floor and pine balustrade.
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7") Open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and tv shelf, tiled floor, glass panel door to hall.
- 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6") Pine solid fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, tiled floor and wooden ceiling with spot lights, pvc panelling on walls.
- 1.91m x 1.63m (6' 3" x 5' 4") Corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, sink, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- Utility Area
- Rear Hall / Utility Area:- Plumbing for washing machine, oil burner, pvc stable half door leading to outside, direct access to lean to at side of house.
- Lean To
- This is accessed from the front of the house and leads directly to the rear hall. This area is enclosed and offers good storage.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 2" x 9' 11" (3.71m x 3.02m) Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.58m x 2.24m (11' 9" x 7' 4") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.62m x 2.54m (8' 7" x 8' 4") Fitted units for hanging space.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with pebbled flower beds and is paved for easy maintenance. Garden shed and outside tap. To the front is ornamental paving with cast iron railings and wall. Parking is at the front of the property just on the road.